Welcome to our weekly update for the AllGreenBayPackers.com Fantasy Football League! For those that are unaware, the AllGBP.com staff has continued their competitive league this year to pit writers against readers. Please continue to check back each week as the drama unfolds, and don’t at all hesitate to throw around the smack talk! Who knows . . . maybe you could be throwing down the gauntlet with us next season.
Week 8 Summary
Heisenberg hold first place and have yet to lose, increasing their lead to 2.0 games with a win against TouchedbyTedThompson. Pigskin Perfection got the biggest boost in the standings this week, rocketing from seventh place to fourth. The Jolly Rodgers was the big loser, falling from fourth to seventh. Pigskin Perfection has won three straight matchups.
Heisenberg 141.16, TouchedbyTedThompson 125.10
- Heisenberg (8-0, 897.16) led the league in scoring this week and knocked off TouchedbyTedThompson (5-3, 910.86), 141.16 – 125.10.
SuperYooper 131.40, Sitton your Head 66.56
- Marvin Jones scored 37.80 points to help SuperYooper (3-5, 747.30) crush Sitton your Head (0-8, 622.86), 131.40 – 66.56. SuperYooper scored 71.6% more points than projected (76.58), the highest percentage in the league this season.
Optimal Butt Height 95.78, Chico’s Bail Bonds 83.00
- With 20.20 points, Josh Gordon led Optimal Butt Height (5-3, 889.52) in scoring, helping them knock off Chico’s Bail Bonds (4-4, 895.12), 95.78 – 83.00.
Smoking Jay Cutlers 104.34, Lost in Minnesota 70.44
- Golden Tate had a big game Monday night, scoring 22.30 points to help Smoking Jay Cutlers (5-3, 864.86) cream Lost in Minnesota (1-7, 677.78), 104.34 – 70.44. The 33.90-point margin was the largest of the season for Smoking Jay Cutlers.
St. Cecilia’s HS 88.00, The Jolly Rodgers 77.78
- St. Cecilia’s HS (3-5, 898.16) beat The Jolly Rodgers (5-3, 821.20), 88.00 – 77.78, thanks to Aaron Rodgers, who scored 22.50 points on Sunday night. The 10.22-point margin was the smallest of the season for St. Cecilia’s HS.
Pigskin Perfection 111.82, Breesus Christ 79.38
- Matthew Stafford scored a team-leading 28.72 points to help Pigskin Perfection (5-3, 899.28) beat Breesus Christ (3-5, 745.24), 111.82 – 79.38. The 111.82 points put up by Pigskin Perfection was the team’s lowest winning score of the season and the win was their third straight victory.
Team Brainwash 111.44, The Hoshmazodes 88.96
- With 20.84 points, Tony Romo led Team Brainwash (3-5, 806.00) in scoring, helping them defeat The Hoshmazodes (6-2, 831.46), 111.44 – 88.96. It was the biggest margin of victory of the season for Team Brainwash.
Tuesday Morning Quarterback
SuperYooper snared a choice pickup this week, with Marvin Jones putting up 37.80 points. TouchedbyTedThompson had the worst drop this week, releasing the Arizona Cardinals Defense, who scored 16.00 points.
Weekly Power Rankings
- Heisenberg (Marcos), 8-0, 897.16
- The Hoshmazodes (Jason), 6-2, 831.46
- TouchedbyTedThompson (Ian), 5-3, 910.86
- Pigskin Perfection (Basil), 5-3, 899.28
- Optimal Butt Height (Thomas), 5-3, 889.52
- Smoking Jay Cutlers (Adam), 5-3, 864.86
- The Jolly Rodgers (Chad), 5-3, 821.20
- Chico’s Bail Bonds (Cow), 4-4, 895.12
- St. Cecilia’s HS (“Jersey” Al), 3-5, 898.16
- Team Brainwash (Marques), 3-5, 806.00
- SuperYooper (Bmorerasta), 3-5, 747.30
- Breesus Christ (Jeremey), 3-5, 745.25
- Lost in Minnesota (Kris), 1-7, 677.78
- Sitton Your Head (Jesse), 0-8, 622.86
Chad Toporski, a Wisconsin native and current Pittsburgh resident, is a writer for AllGreenBayPackers.com. You can follow Chad on twitter at @ChadToporskiFollow @ChadToporski
3 thoughts on “AllGreenBayPackers.com Fantasy Football League: Week 8 Update & Power Rankings”
Chad. I changed my team name to more accurately reflect their ability. If I’m going to make fun of myself, the least you can do is mirror it publicly! Get with the program! 😉
lol… Will do.
I feel your pain, btw. Your team looks a lot like mine from last year.
This weblog seems awesome! Go on with this good work and please upload some more articles like this! you can also view our site 2.
Comments are closed.