Welcome to our weekly update for the AllGreenBayPackers.com Fantasy Football League! For those that are unaware, the AllGBP.com staff started a league this year to see who could take home the trophy between them and some of their readers. Please continue to check back each week as the drama unfolds, and don’t at all hesitate to throw around the smack talk! Who knows . . . maybe you could be throwing down the gauntlet with us next season.
Week 10 Results:
- Milwaukee Packers (124.04)
over Jordy’s Stiff Arm (86.70)
- Rockwood Lodge (123.76)
over Lambeau’s Legends (72.66)
- SuperBowl or Bust (113.08)
over St. Ceclia’s HS (100.26)
- The Gilbert Browns (120.92)
over Cheeseheads (86.06)
- Finley Named My Kids (123.50)
over Calvinball (74.68)
- TouchedByTedThompson (80.84)
over Salute Your Jorts (78.14)
- The Gilbert Browns, Adam Czech (7-3-0)
- Rockwood Lodge, Marques Eversoll (6-4-0)
- St. Cecilia’s HS, “Jersey” Al Bracco (5-5-0)
- Calvinball, Thomas Hobbes (4-6-0)
- Jordy’s Stiff Arm, Chad Toporski (4-6-0)
- Salute Your Jorts, Kris Burke (3-7-0)
- Finley Named My Kids, Sam (8-2-0)
- Lambeau’s Legends, Henry (7-3-0)
- TouchedByTedThompson, Ian (6-4-0)
- SuperBowl or Bust, Earl (4-6-0)
- Milwaukee Packers, gbmb34 (3-7-0)
- Cheeseheads, Matt (3-7-0)
- Rockwood Lodge (2) – The Rock took its Week 7 loss to heart and has been busting down the scoreboard ever since. Any team with the likes of Doug Martin and A.J. Green should be feared.
- Lambeau’s Legends (1) – After riding a 6-game winning streak, the Legends fell to Earth this week against the top-ranked Rockwood Lodge. Perhaps it was just a bad week . . .
- The Gilbert Browns (5) – They’re sitting pretty with a 7-3 record, but with four games left, they can’t count their chickens just yet. An interesting stat provided by Yahoo: “If they played the same schedule as Cheeseheads, The Gilbert Browns would be 4-5.”
- Finley Named My Kids (3) – Despite the best record in the league, this team just isn’t the dominant force its record might indicate. They should be able to crack the playoffs without too much worry, but TouchedByTedThompson is closing in for the steal.
- St. Cecilia’s HS (6) – In its last three games, the highest score accumulated by St. Cecilia’s was 100.26, which is not a lot to get excited about. They’re also on a three game losing streak. They’re only a game behind second place, so there’s hope for the playoffs . . . just not at this rate.
- Calvinball (4) – It’s hard to figure this team out. They’ve got the fourth highest point total across the season, but their weekly output has been as inconsistent as the Paackers’ running game. It’s going to be a struggle to get into the playoffs with only four weeks remaining.
- TouchedByTedThompson (8) – This team has quickly risen from the ashes on the back of a five-game winning streak. Some big games and a couple soft match-ups have put them in a position to make the playoffs. Will that luck continue, though?
- SuperBowl or Bust (7) – The finally broke their four game losing streak this week, but it might not matter at this point. The only solace they can take is that they’re best of the worst right now.
- Jordy’s Stiff Arm (9) – Even replacing Aaron Rodgers with Carson Palmer during the bye week wouldn’t have helped this team win against the Milwaukee Packers; still, it’s pretty indicative of what this team has become. Their manager better be watching out for that pink slip if things continue this way.
- Milwaukee Packers (10) – This team led the league in scoring for Week 10, though it was also their highest score of the year by a wide margin. At 3-7, they may as well start planning their strategy for next year.
- Salute Your Jorts (11) – The jorts are about as popular as their name implies. They’ve won just one game in their past seven, and they’re only averaging 91.34 points per game.
- Cheeseheads (12) – This group of Cheeseheads hearkens back to the 1986 Packers under Forrest Gregg; in other words, they are forgettable.
Week 11 Match-Ups:
#9 Jordy’s Stiff Arm (4-6-0) vs. #1 Rockwood Lodge (6-4-0)
#5 St. Cecilia’s HS (5-5-0) vs. #3 The Gilbert Browns (7-3-0)
#6 Calvinball (4-6-0) vs. #11 Salute Your Jorts (3-7-0)
#4 Finley Named My Kids (8-2-0) vs. #12 Cheeseheads (3-7-0)
#8 TouchedByTedThompson (6-4-0) vs. #2 Lambeau’s Legends (7-3-0)
#7 SuperBowl or Bust (4-6-0) vs. #10 Milwaukee Packers (3-7-0)
Chad Toporski, a Wisconsin native and current Pittsburgh resident, is a writer for AllGreenBayPackers.com. You can follow Chad on twitter at @ChadToporskiFollow @ChadToporski
2 thoughts on “AllGreenBayPackers.com Fantasy Football League: Week 10 Update & Power Rankings”
More media bias! If the Gilbert Browns played the same schedule as the Cheeseheads, we would still be 7-3, maybe even undefeated!
We know our opponents are no match for our perfect blend of power, speed and intelligence, so we take the first part of every game off to recover from our hangovers. If we had a tougher schedule, we’d try hard the whole game and not drink quite as much the night before.
Sounding more like Rex Ryan every week… 😉
Comments are closed.