Welcome to our weekly update for the AllGreenBayPackers.com Fantasy Football League! For those that are unaware, the AllGBP.com staff started a league this year to see who could take home the trophy between them and some of their readers. Please continue to check back each week as the drama unfolds, and don’t at all hesitate to throw around the smack talk! Who knows . . . maybe you could be throwing down the gauntlet with us next season.
Week 5 Results:
Lambeau’s Legends (119.60) over Jordy’s Stiff Arm (88.30)
Rockwood Lodge (163.48) over TouchedByTedThompson (96.28)
St. Cecilia’s HS (89.06) over Cheeseheads (65.28)
Finley Named My Kids (136.96) over The Gilbert Browns (115.30)
SuperBowl or Bust (114.72) over Calvinball (110.04)
Milwaukee Packers (94.76) over Salute Your Jorts (76.34)
- The Gilbert Browns, Adam Czech (4-1-0)
- Rockwood Lodge, Marques Eversoll (3-2-0)
- St. Cecilia’s HS, “Jersey” Al Bracco (3-2-0)
- Salute Your Jorts, Kris Burke (2-3-0)
- Jordy’s Stiff Arm, Chad Toporski (2-3-0)
- Calvinball, Thomas Hobbes (1-4-0)
- Finley Named My Kids, Sam (4-1-0)
- Lambeau’s Legends, Henry (3-2-0)
- SuperBowl or Bust, Earl (3-2-0)
- Milwaukee Packers, gbmb34 (2-3-0)
- Cheeseheads, Matt (2-3-0)
- TouchedByTedThompson, Ian (1-4-0)
- Rockwood Lodge (Up 1) – Finally made it to the top of the heap with a statement win. Though it was against a much inferior opponent, The Rock put up enough points this week to put any team to shame.
- Finley Named My Kids (Up 1) – In giving the Gilbert Browns their first loss of the season, this has become the team to beat in the Readers Division.
- Lambeau’s Legends (Down 2) – As was expected, the Legends didn’t spend long at Number One, but they’re breathing heavily down the neck of Finley Named My Kids.
- The Gilbert Browns (Same) – They put up a respectable fight this past week, but it wasn’t enough against a top-tier team. They’ll need to do more to make themselves a force to be reckoned with.
- SuperBowl or Bust (Same) – Squeaking out a win by just a 4-point margin, this team maintains its place above Calvinball for another week.
- Calvinball (Same) – Losing RGIII hurts, especially when they were just four points away from winning. Matt Ryan should be a suitable replacement, but it’s not a complete fix.
- St. Cecilia’s HS (Same) – A pathetic win if ever there was one. But it’s still better than a loss, and so St. Cecilia’s will hold on as leader of the league’s bottom-half teams.
- Salute Your Jorts (Same) – If the pattern continues, this team will have a 100+ point production this week. This back-and-forth performance just won’t get it done for the long haul, though.
- TouchedByTedThompson (Same) – Despite being handed their fourth loss of the season, TouchedByTedThompson is still producing more overall than the three teams at the bottom of the barrel.
- Milwaukee Packers (Up 1) – Their win this week was almost as bad as St. Cecilia’s, but it helped to at least push them a notch farther away from last place. Can we say silver lining?
- Cheeseheads (Down 1) – And the freefall continues. The Cheeseheads’ second straight sub-70 point total is a far cry from their league-leading performance in Week 1.
- Jordy’s Stiff Arm (Same) – Perhaps this team should rename itself to “Jermichal Finley’s Potential,” since that’s about all they have going for them this season – unrealized hopes of greatness.
Week 6 Match-Ups:
#12 Jordy’s Stiff Arm (2-3-0) vs. #4 The Gilbert Browns (4-1-0)
#1 Rockwood Lodge (3-2-0) vs. #6 Calvinball (1-4-0)
#7 St. Cecilia’s HS (3-2-0) vs. #8 Salute Your Jorts (2-3-0)
#2 Finley Named My Kids (4-1-0) vs. #5 SuperBowl or Bust (3-2-0)
#9 TouchedByTedThompson (1-4-0) vs. #10 Milwaukee Packers (2-3-0)
#11 Cheeseheads (2-3-0) vs. #3 Lambeau’s Legends (3-2-0)
Chad Toporski, a Wisconsin native and current Pittsburgh resident, is a writer for AllGreenBayPackers.com. You can follow Chad on twitter at @ChadToporskiFollow @ChadToporski
2 thoughts on “AllGreenBayPackers.com Fantasy Football League: Week 5 Update & Power Rankings”
I forgot my K had a bye last week. Terrible loss, but I’m ready to bounce back this week.
The media is still against us, so that will motivate the guys!
Go Gilbert Browns!
Whether pathetic, ugly or whatever, a win is a win, baby!
Comments are closed.