1) Introduction: Brett Goode is a long-snapper. In other words, he has the most thankless job in the world, and the only time you’ll hear his name called is when he screws up.
2) Profile: Brett Goode
- Age: 30
- Born: 11/02/1984, in Fort Smith, AR
- Height: 6’1″
- Weight: 255
- College: Arkansas
- Rookie Year: 2007
- NFL Experience: 7 years
3) Expectations coming into the season: Don’t make a bad snap.
4) Player’s highlights/low-lights: No bad snaps!
5) Player’s contribution to the overall team success: Gave Mason Crosby every chance to make a kick, but didn’t do a whole lot in coverage.
6) Player’s contributions in the playoffs: Helped Crosby make 7 of 7 and didn’t cause a catastrophe.
7) Intangibles: That man can snap a ball.
Season Report Card (Player Grades):
(C) Level of expectations met during the season
(C) Contributions to team’s overall success.
(C+) Contributions to team during the playoffs
Overall Grade: C——————Follow @ChadToporski