Packers vs. Cowboys Week 15 Game Predictions from AllGreenBayPackers.com

1. GBPDAN
    December 15, 2013

The Packers wouldn’t let Rodgers play against the Cowboys, Cowboys 34-17 season over. If Rodgers was allowed to play, Packers 34-24 and would have won the division

2. GBPDAN
    December 15, 2013

I hope im wrong and the Flynn lead Packers win, I just don’t see it

• Dobber
      December 15, 2013

A game like last week for Dallas either motivates you to crush your next opponent or throws you into a tailspin. I’m obviously hoping for the latter.

Packers win if they can control the clock and force Dallas TOs. Other than that? I don’t think they win a track meet, and I fear that’s what this game will be.

3. Since ’61
    December 15, 2013

As I mentioned in the periscope post yesterday, I’m taking the Packers on a late FG. Maybe even in OT. Pack 30 – 27. Jerry Jones throws a hissy fit on the sidelines on national TV.
    Go Pack Go! Thanks, Since ’61

4. GBPDAN
    December 15, 2013

After watching the first quarter id like to change my prediction. Dallas 52 -9

5. Russell
    December 15, 2013

I don’t care what anyone says, Vince Young was the Packers best option at QB out of all the guys they brought in. I said it then and I say it now, he’s the only guy that moved the offense. TT & MM are getting what they bargained for.

6. GBPDAN
    December 15, 2013

I proudly eat crow…wow! 5 – 2nd half TDs….WOW!! Yeah..I hate the Cowboys

7. mark in Portland
    December 15, 2013

I love this game! I am so happy that they won in Dallas and did it in this fashion. Matt Flynn better stay in Green Bay, the only place he play!

8. GBPDAN
    December 15, 2013

Me too, Mark…I’m so glad they won in Dallas! I’m giddy

9. GBPDAN
    December 16, 2013

Good call Al, your score was very close and calling out the D for 2 big turnovers was right on as thats what happened in the 4th quarter

10. John Zoul
    December 16, 2013

As a Packer fan of over half-a-century…this was clearly one of the top five Packers games I can recall…What a comeback!…After being listless and seeming to be left for dead at halftime, they came roaring back with one big play after another…Five stars for the second half!…and five consecutive TD’s!…Whatever happened with the Packers tentative defense in the first half…they came back aggressive and Shields and T. Williams interceptions were both outstanding! I truly Love the Packers!

11. Celinda Scudder
    December 23, 2013

Hi there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site with us so I came to check it out. I’m definitely loving the information. I’m bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Fantastic blog and wonderful design.