Welcome to our weekly update for the AllGreenBayPackers.com Fantasy Football League! For those that are unaware, the AllGBP.com staff started a league this year to see who could take home the trophy between them and some of their readers. Please continue to check back each week as the drama unfolds, and don’t at all hesitate to throw around the smack talk! Who knows . . . maybe you could be throwing down the gauntlet with us next season.
Week 11 Results:
- Rockwood Lodge (124.42)
over Jordy’s Stiff Arm (67.34)
- St. Cecilia’s HS (112.60)
over The Gilbert Browns (42.26)
- Salute Your Jorts (119.66)
over Calvinball (110.30)
- Finley Named My Kids (93.12)
over Cheeseheads (62.94)
- TouchedByTedThompson (91.00)
over Lambeau’s Legends (88.22)
- Milwaukee Packers (131.84)
over SuperBowl or Bust (118.04)
- The Gilbert Browns, Adam Czech (7-4-0)
- Rockwood Lodge, Marques Eversoll (7-4-0)
- St. Cecilia’s HS, “Jersey” Al Bracco (6-5-0)
- Calvinball, Thomas Hobbes (4-7-0)
- Salute Your Jorts, Kris Burke (4-7-0)
- Jordy’s Stiff Arm, Chad Toporski (4-7-0)
- Finley Named My Kids, Sam (9-2-0)
- Lambeau’s Legends, Henry (7-4-0)
- TouchedByTedThompson, Ian (7-4-0)
- SuperBowl or Bust, Earl (4-7-0)
- Milwaukee Packers, gbmb34 (4-7-0)
- Cheeseheads, Matt (3-8-0)
- Rockwood Lodge (1) – This next matchup is going to be huge. In Week 12, The Rock will face off with The Gilbert Browns for first place in the Writers Division, and the loser will be battling it out with a St. Cecilia’s HS that’s not out of the fight.
- Finley Named My Kids (4) – They’re almost like the 2011 Green Bay Packers. This team has a great record but some serious weaknesses. Half of the league scored higher than them this week, yet they still walked away with a win.
- Lambeau’s Legends (2) – Losing to TouchedByTedThompson this week just put the Legends on notice. The only thing saving them right now is their overall points on the season.
- The Gilbert Browns (3) – If this team wants some serious street cred, then they’ll need to do better than 42.26 points . . . the lowest score of any team this season.
- TouchedByTedThompson (7) – In a rather inglorious manner, this team just helped their playoff chances immensely. The win over the Legends gives them a tying record, but they’ll need to continue their success in order to take the playoff spot completely.
- St. Cecilia’s HS (5) – This team only dropped because TouchedByTedThompson jumped ahead of them in the rankings. St. Cecilia’s is playing steady, and a win this week will put them tied for second place in the division.
- Calvinball (6) – The best team with a losing record. What more is there to say?
- SuperBowl or Bust (8) – Yahoo! Fun Fact: Three of the seven losses for SuperBowl or Bust this season have come when their opponent had their highest-scoring week of the season.
- Milwaukee Packers (10) – For the second straight week, the Milwaukee Packers put up the highest point total. Unfortunately, that doesn’t help much when they’re three losses down from a playoff spot.
- Salute Your Jorts (11) – Green Bay’s defense pulls through in a big way this week! (May as well get excited about something when your fantasy football season is essentially over.)
- Jordy’s Stiff Arm (9) – Question of the Week: Who gets fired first, Andy Reid or Chad Toporski? This team management is just dreadful . . .
- Cheeseheads (12) – Yahoo! Fun Fact: If they played every team every week, Cheeseheads would be 37-84. Oh wait, that didn’t make anything better, did it?
Week 12 Match-Ups:
#11 Jordy’s Stiff Arm (4-7-0) vs. #10 Salute Your Jorts (4-7-0)
#1 Rockwood Lodge (7-4-0) vs. #4 The Gilbert Browns (7-4-0)
#6 St. Cecilia’s HS (6-5-0) vs. #7 Calvinball (4-7-0)
#3 Finley Named My Kids (9-2-0) vs. #2 Lambeau’s Legends (7-4-0)
#5 TouchedByTedThompson (7-4-0) vs. #8 SuperBowl or Bust (4-7-0)
#12 Cheeseheads (3-8-0) vs. #9 Milwaukee Packers (4-7-0)