Packers vs. Saints Week 4 Game Predictions from AllGreenBayPackers.com

1. Art Rosen
    September 28, 2012

Thanks alot Chad! Now I can’t stop singing the damn song all morning!

• steve cheez
      September 28, 2012

To get that song out of your head, just start thinking about “It’s a Small World”…

Chad Toporski
        September 28, 2012

Hah! That’s what I always tell people.

Another good song to use is “If I Only Had a Brain.” It’s my go-to whistling song.

2. Adam Czech
    September 28, 2012

I see that at 2-1, I lead the crew in predictions record so far. It’s a tainted lead, though, since I picked the Seahawks on Monday and the Seahawks lost to the Packers 12-7.

Somehow, I was given credit for predicting the game correctly. Also somehow, the Seahawks were awarded the win.

Strange.

3. Michael
    September 28, 2012

The world is black, the world is white, we are the Pack and we claw and fight!!
    It’s a beautiful day….aaaa, aaaa!

4. BTF
    September 28, 2012

I agree with Al-emotion will play a big part-I’m just a little worried because you have to control and focus that anger. Still there’s no better exponent of that than AR.

I don’t know wether it’s MM’s play calling or AR changing the play that led to our imbalance first half Monday but I hope given the state of the Saints D we aim for long early drives with plenty of runs and shorter passes. I’m normally more relaxed than most about our balance but Sunday I feel it may be crucial.

Still I’m going to be optimistic. Packers come out hot and the improved secondary holds on 2nd half despite giving up some plays..Packers by 10.

5. Big T

Packers 63 – Saints 17

6. cow42
    September 28, 2012

those are some pretty lofty point totals.
    you all must be assuming that they’ll get a couple of defensive and/or special team scores.

27-13 saints

Chad Toporski
      September 28, 2012

Actually, yes. I think the Packers will get a pick-6 if not just an interception. The Saints have an average of 2 TO per game so far.

Chad Toporski
      September 28, 2012

The Saints have also been giving up an average of 34.0 points per game… And that’s to the Redskins, Panthers, and Chiefs. Oh, and those three teams combined are winless against their opponents – except against the Saints.

• BirdDogUni
        September 28, 2012

Hoping the Saints defense doesn’t figure it out this week anyway… Our “O” needs to start clicking, and shooting themselves in the foot… : )

Defense just needs to continue to improve! : )

• BirdDogUni
        September 28, 2012

“Quit” shooting themselves in the foot… : )

• cow42
        September 28, 2012

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 1 Thumb down 6

• BirdDogUni
        September 28, 2012

I have to call “BS” on that one… But, we’ll see come February… : )

Chad Toporski
        September 28, 2012

You do realize the Cheifs only scored one touchdown against the Saints, right? The other 20 points were 6 FGs and a safety. Oh, and Cassel was 26-44-248 and 1 INT for a 65.3 rating.

• cow42
        September 28, 2012

that’s 7 scoring drives in one game.
        imagine if the Packers could do that.

Chad Toporski
        September 28, 2012

And yet, in another post, you totally ignored the two fields goals the Packers had in their second half against the Seahawks.

You can’t talk about 7 scoring drives for the Chiefs when you ignore 2 for the Packers.

• cow42

you’re right.
        3 scoring drives for the game! aim high! maybe this week they’ll have 4!

• Oppy
        September 29, 2012

Cow,

Packers have played three of the best defenses in the league thus far- Seahawks, Bears, 49ers. Depending on if you look at YPG or Total Points Allowed, these teams rank 1st, 5th, and 11th in the league.

Packers offense thus far this season is averaging more PPG than two of those three defenses are allowing per game- only the 49ers have allowed more PPG than the Packers are scoring on average (Seattle is giving up 13/game, Chicago 16.7 game, 49ers 21.7, while the Packers are averaging 19 points scored/game).

We all know the Packers Offense isn’t clicking yet- they are off to a slow start- AGAINST TOP NOTCH DEFENSES.

Oh, BTW, Packers defense? #1 vs. the Pass, #26 vs. the run, #3 Total Defense (total yards), #7 Points allowed.

I don’t know how the sky is falling. The Packers offense has sputtered against top-tier defenses and is notorious for starting seasons slow to begin with. The defense woke up after week one and so far looks capable.

I guess I’m not jumping off a cliff like yourself because I looked at the schedule when it was released and thought getting out of the first four weeks with a 2-2 record would be a win for the Packers, with 3-1 being exceptional. The Packers SHOULD be 2-1 right now. Saints will be a test, we’re in a hole due to last weeks ref debacle, but the season has much promise if you’d only see it.

Do you really think Rodgers and the passing offense is going to look like it does right now all year long? Are you not optimistic about what we’ve seen our ground game can do with Benson given the chance? Do you see no improvement in the defense?

Quit being so emotionally fragile and such a coward- be brave and have some optimism for a change. You won’t fall over dead if you end up disappointed. Your “I can’t be disappointed if I don’t expect anything positive” attitude is and pathetic.

Maybe competition chess is more your speed.

7. BubbaOne

Chad et al,
    Please don’t give Cow42 the time of day. He’s an emotion vampire feeding off the attention given him. He’ll suck the energy out of a dome stadium if given the chance. Just do a SMH when he posts his rants.

The team has a new OC and new position coaches at RB, TE and QB. They have a new starting RB, C, and had GJ, Starks, Saine, Green, Newhouse, Kuhn and Finley miss some or most of the preseason. W/ MM’s penchant for playing starters minimally in the preseason and the replacement refs allowing DB’s to throw off WR routes I’m not surprised the O has been less than stellar.

It’s not how they start the season, it’s how they finish.

Chad Toporski
      September 28, 2012

You’re right. My convictions are nothing but a bane in the face of a person with no sense of reason.

I’m done wasting my time there.

• Oppy