In a conference call today, the Board of Directors of the Packers Hall of Fame announced some major initiatives to expand and improve the Hall of Fame Web site. Briefly, here are some details…
- There will be a page dedicated to every member, with information about their activities, appearances, charities events, etc.
- There will be Hall of Fame Memberships, with special benefits.
- There will be monthly web events that members can attend, such as webinars with Hall of Fame Members.
- There will be eBay-style auctions for Packers memorabilia.
- They announced the acquisition of a plethora of new interviews, recordings, film, etc.
- Creation of a Hall of Fame Blog.
- Fans will be able to submit their favorite Packers stories and have them posted on the web site.
- Email alerts for Hall of Fame events, and news.
- Target date for launch of the site is March 21, 2011
- Click here to sign up for more info.
- Click here to listen to the conference call.
Jersey Al Bracco is the founder and editor of AllGreenBayPackers.com, and the co-founder of Packers Talk Radio Network. He can be heard as one of the Co-Hosts on Cheesehead Radio and is the Green Bay Packers Draft Analyst for Drafttek.com.